– All animals residing within Town limits must be licensed
annually if they are over 6 months old.
– You are not to allow your dog to bark in a way that it annoys/
– Your animal shall not defecate on public or private property
without being cleaned up.
– No animal is to run at large.
– All animals shall be leashed and in custody of a person if
outside of their property.
If you are in contravention of any of the above or any other matter
listed in the Animal Control Bylaw No 930, the Town may issue a
warning letter, a fine, or take further action.